COTW - Frames! (ends 7/26)

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852
COTW - Frames! (ends 7/26)

Gigi picked FRAMES. Not the kind we hang our shots with, but using things in the environment, etc to frame our subjects.

PLEASE REMOVE SIGGIES!!

mikael's mommy's picture
Joined: 11/10/06
Posts: 116

Joined: 12/10/06
Posts: 200

I have a question. Does the photo for this challenge have to have been taken after the theme. My first guess would be yes, but I have one that would be perfect but I took it 2 days ago. sorry if my question is in complete ignorance of the rules Smile

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

"MollyDoll" wrote:

I have a question. Does the photo for this challenge have to have been taken after the theme. My first guess would be yes, but I have one that would be perfect but I took it 2 days ago. sorry if my question is in complete ignorance of the rules Smile

yes, the challenge is to challenge you to do the topic, so it should be taken after it was announced. you can post it to share, but submit one taken afterwards. Smile

Joined: 12/10/06
Posts: 200

awesome, thanks stacey. I'll try to get out and see what I can do! Fun topic Smile

cazzoom's picture
Joined: 06/22/02
Posts: 1315

CJWilkes's picture
Joined: 01/04/09
Posts: 880

DSC_9341flickr

mikael's mommy's picture
Joined: 11/10/06
Posts: 116

i vote that cindy is banned from entering all COTW from here on out. her photos always make my photos look like a 5 year old took them. Wink

CJWilkes's picture
Joined: 01/04/09
Posts: 880

"mikael's mommy" wrote:

i vote that cindy is banned from entering all COTW from here on out. her photos always make my photos look like a 5 year old took them. Wink

Cha - Whatever! I so would frame yours in a heartbeat!!!

mikael's mommy's picture
Joined: 11/10/06
Posts: 116

"CJWilkes" wrote:

Cha - Whatever! I so would frame yours in a heartbeat!!!

aww! thanks!!! :giveflower:

tifferdawns's picture
Joined: 04/08/09
Posts: 96

This is completely literal, but I like it anyway Blum 3
From the Kelby Denver photowalk...

CJWilkes's picture
Joined: 01/04/09
Posts: 880

"tifferdawns" wrote:

This is completely literal, but I like it anyway Blum 3
From the Kelby Denver photowalk...

I totally love this!

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

I took this last week, during the challenge period. Just finally got it uploaded today. Smile

jack swing copy