YAY for new subjects! I get a whole bunch tomorrow! Kind of scared to be honest with you! Anyways, I'll give the best cc I can. You can totally ignore me if you want. I sometimes don't like to cc, b/c I don't feel qualified, but a lot of posts are going un-noticed, and I don't want you to think I am ignoring it!
1) This might be me & my monitor, but it feels almost as if the contrast is too much? Or is that how she looks irl? Those blue eyes are great, and you did pefect on those! Great bokeh too!
2) Probaby my fav of the bunch. The only neg thing- his smile, but hey, I totally understand that!
3) Her skin here is so much different that #1. I like her skin better in 1. This is a great shot though. You made her dress pop!
4) I like the angle. The only thing, is his shirt blown in the back? His smile is better here!
5) I agree, a bit yellow, but better than #3. I like it though!
You did great! I hope that I can come back with pics 1/2 this good! Well done my friend!
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
Very cute pics with great light! I love that white brick/stone wall.
Very nice. I agree that the last one is a little more yellow. You caught some great catch-lights. Are their eyes really that dark or did that happen in PP? If it a PP change, You may mask them back in at a reduced opacity or even try a dodge and burn eye pop.
Beth... mom to Andrea 7-26-97, Gavin 10-16-01, Kade 5-25-08 and Bentli Grace 09-09-09.
I went back and looked at their eyes SOOC, and they do seem very dark before I PPd them. However, they are a little brighter in some than others. I will go back through and see what I can do as far as lightening them up a bit--I just tend to overkill when I touch the eyes, so I try not to even touch them at all anymore. Thanks so much for your CC.
Dark eyes? I don't see it....except maybe the boy's #4 but they still have good catchlight. The girl's eyes already pop so much, they're so big & pretty.