Happy Friday everyone!!! Let's give a big cheer for the weekend, shall we?!
To say so long to this week, let's all dig through our shots from the last week or two and share them here. If you were swamped under this week and didn't get to spend any quality time with your camera, don't fret ... just pick a favorite from the last month or even one of your all time favorites.
we havent done much this week so mine arent very interesting, but here they are
i too wish i could be THIS cool
my Tasty Tuesday was curry
this smile makes my days
And whenever my son says something very silly or that completely knocks me off my feet i write it down on a photo from that same day with the date, so i remember in the future. This was today's... i didnt know what an otoscope was until he showed me ***blush***
OK FINALLY getting a chance to pick some of mine out from the previous two weeks...been working on newer stuff, sorry...
1. detail of a female io moth's wings, SOOOOO beautiful...she was on my back porch bench one morning as I left for work and I was delighted! I had only ever seen males, who are bright yellow overall with the same eyespots.
2. here is a full shot of her, taken with my iPhone which was all I had at the time lol...she stayed there all day though!
3. one of my favorites, the tiny metallic Halictid bee, here was visiting my porch plants and looked soooo pretty on purple...
4. a drone fly, which is a type of flower fly that mimics a bee (very well!)
5. the beautiful Ebony Jewelwing damselfly, at our creek out back...
7. daylily macro...
8. an older one from our trip to the zoo on 7/3, for Eva's 4th birthday...got to finally see the young tigers born last fall/winter!
9. and finally the cake I made as a surprise for Eva's birthday, which we had on the 15th as a second b-day celebration with family...she requested a horse cake long ago and so I surprised her by making it into Maximus from her fave movie, Tangled!
LOTS more zoo pics etc. at Flickr & FB....lots of tiger pics & pics of young elephants wrestling in their pond!!
Wow, great stuff everyone! Love it! That cake is amazing. I <3 That cake! I want one!
I had a little six month old to practice with this week...
I made this blog board template, so I was trying it out... sorry it's so small on flickr. Lilah Blog Board by laurenm123, on Flickr