I'm really busy the next several days. Had a session today, have one tomorrow, and one Monday...all headshots! Fortunately I adore shooting headshots.
Today, since there's been so much rain, I shot at my husband's office. It was so fun to walk around the building and find cool little pockets of light and interesting backgrounds.
Here are a few of the example proofs I did:
1. Near a window inside the lobby
2. On the balcony...the building is a high rise and DH works in the Penthouse. I just LOVE the effect the glass gets when it reflects the sky.
3. The same balcony..just different reflection.
4. A wood cabinet in the conference room.
5. Found this really cool large painting in one of the un-used offices.
6. Ventured outside...this is just a little corner next to a dingy stairway to a basement.
I was pretty excited about the result of this session. Hope he likes them. Going to the same location tomorrow with a girl. FUN!
Just to share his smile:
A few of the smile shots...these are SOOC...except clearly they have been run through my ready for web batch to shrink and add watermark.