Hi everyone! Busy days are a constant for me and I rarely even pick up the camera any more (didn't even make a Christmas card or picture this year!) so I jumped on the 365 band-wagon to make sure I practiced more. I wanted to share a few that I've taken recently and some other things that I've just loved! Thanks for looking and feel free to CC anything you'd like...
1. This is the one I grabbed today - my first bw conversion without an action! I finally jumped shipped and tried it...not clue why I was so nervous! lol
2. My favorite pic of my baby boy Truman...he was 7 months in this photo (taken 10/30). I would have loved to share in the fur babies thread but it doesn't qualify
3. The only Christmas shot I got...but a cute one! Too bad I didn't take the time to process out the wrinkles! lol
4. Happy Birthday Cole....This is only on Facebook so it's probably wonky
5. Happy 3rd Birthday Raegan...same Facebook silly-ness again! And, I have a thing with over-processing the blacks! Yikes! CLEAN EDITS Judy!
Well, that's enough for now. Once I get the blog going I'll post a link. Hope everyone is having a great new year!
Raegan Nicole is here 11/14/07 - 12:12 pm - 6 lbs 11 oz
Jackson Cole is here 11/13/09 - 9:11 am - 7 pounds
YAY for more photos! Love the b&w conversion- great job! I am too nervous to give it a go myself, but I am sure that if I figure it out, I'd be much happier with my own b/c I am never satisfied with actions! I too like to over process blacks- bad habit huh?
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
I'm glad you'll be doing a 365 project this year! You're off to a great start, by the look of it.
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your b&w conversion! Mind sharing your technique? It looks nice and clean and I'm always looking for good ideas on b&w processing.
2. your doggy is SO CUTE! and what a great 'come pet me' look he's giving you there! Your whites look so clean yet you didn't lose detail in the darks on his face. I AM SERIOUSLY JEALOUS! Nice job!
3. very well executed!!! I love the reflection of that little bum in the ornament too.
4. One already?! Love the icing on the foot!
5. Oh my, she looks so sweet! I tend to over do my blacks as well, but honestly, it doesn't look bad here at all. She has such beautiful eyes and this photo draws me right to them.
Welcome back.... Gorgeous shots all of them
TTC 14.5 years
10 BFP's, 10 Angel babies
Wanted always forgotten never
Add me on facebook
Lots of fun and beautiful images. TFS
Beth... mom to Andrea 7-26-97, Gavin 10-16-01, Kade 5-25-08 and Bentli Grace 09-09-09.