These are some pics I took of the kids yesterday at a family get together. Mostly I'm looking for CC on comp and processing.
1a. I really like this picture for some reason. I'm not sure exactly why. Alaina does a lot of looking down when I try to take her picture.. How could I make shots like this more interesting? I wish I had one that was zoomed out more to show the rocks she was holding, but she was too close to me and I had to snap quickly.
And two bw edits... What do you think?
2. I feel like the color is off in this one, but I'm not sure how to fix it. It was overcast, but he did have some beautiful filtered light on his face.
And the bw
3. I swear he really is full of smiles... Not sure why most of his pictures are of him with this blank stare.
4. She was getting sleepy.. This one wasn't so close cropped, but in order to straighten it out, I had to crop some. I just wanted to make sure I got a picture before she sat back up, which happened to be about 2 seconds after this shot.
5. She was trying to figure out what someone was doing I think...
6. I was trying to get a pic with good catch lights from the natural light. Color seams a bit off, but again, I'm not sure how. Wish I hadn't have chopped of the very top of her head.
7. This last one is strictly for a laugh. It's SOOC. I think it's just hilarious how I caught his baby fat flopping as he was running. Now I have an idea of what he will look like as an old man. lol
ETA: I forgot these!
8. I did a little color editing on this one.
9. Then I made it a silhouette and converted... thoughts?
10. Comp? Such a silly boy...