This weekend, my SIL's church was doing a fundraiser where we pay $10 for an 8x10 or something like that. I got the kids dressed to go, and when I show up, they won't do it without an adult in the pic. I was frustrated b/c I drove almost an hour to help them out, but the photographer wouldn't do it. He was super rude too. Luckily, I brought MY camera. I was going to do the photo shoot b/c I wanted to help my SIL's church out, plus, I have never captured that one pic that I LOVE of my two together, b/c it's hard being behind the camera with your own. So, I stopped by my parents house on the way home and found some neat spots. They were already dressed nice and I had my camera, so why not?!
Amber said I needed to get a clean edit, so this is what I am trying for. I don't want to do any actions and different edits until it's good and clean. I need to get that established first, so here's my first try! Give it to me. I would like cc on everything actually, not just editing. Ahhh, as I am editing this post, I realize I am into vertical crops, and I don't know how to get out of that!!!!
1) As you can tell, Ruthie doesn't mind the camera at all. She is always posing, such a girly-girl!
ISO- 320, f/3.2, 1/640
sis-tree-web by sadieruth, on Flickr
2) Is this mommy goggles? It's her true smile b/c she was laughing in this one.
ISO- 320, f/3.2, 1/160
sism&dsedited2web by sadieruth, on Flickr
3) This one looks a bit yellow now, am I correct? Still like this one. I know he's not looking at me, but he's such a boy! Love the determination on his face!
bubstick-web by sadieruth, on Flickr
4) This one is probably mommy goggles too. I FINALLY caught his "geez!" face! (he's trying to say cheese, but it comes out geez.)
ISO- 320, f/3.2, 1/1000
sillybubby-web by sadieruth, on Flickr
5) I totally see the yellow and green now, but does it bother you too much that he's not looking? I am telling you, it's hard to get that one.
ISO- 320, f/ 3.2, 1/640
BUB&SIS-web by sadieruth, on Flickr