this is a first for me where the dad wanted to be in the photos! I had to do alot to get a nice unforced smile from her, but she warmed up. They were alot of fun. CC appreciated
1. f/3.2, 1/100, iso 250 yeah, his fingers... phooey
2. as above
3. f/3.5, 1/125, iso 400 my fave, i love her expression here
Great pics! YAY for dads wanting to be in the pic!
1) too bad his fingers aren't there, but it's still good. They both look really relaxed.
2) Looks a bit dark to me, but that's just my opinion. I like brighter b&ws.
3) MY FAV! love the interaction between them! Great shot!
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
WOW! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!
1. the finger chop is unfortunate, but is otherwise really nice.
2. this is my fave! your conversion is AWESOME and I just love everything about this. The angle is so pleasing and everything just looks GREAT! (did I mention this is my fave?)
3. I love their emotion here, but I wish we could see just a bit more of dad's face. It has a great mood to it though... like they don't know they're being watched. GREAT CATCH!
Your poses, edits, focus, and lighting always look great! The only thing that jumps out at me is the uneven background. I can see color shifts (especially in #1) and bends/crinkles in spots. Perhaps if the subjects were slightly further away from it then those crinkles might blur out better?
The paper is a problem in these...I'd probably resort to a texture rather than trying to clean up the background.
LOVE these!!! I think you captured some amazing interaction between the two of them. #3 is my fav of the set. My only CC is the background, especially in #1. You can see the wrinkles and creases. I'd probably try to smooth those out in PP. Also, I'd definatley get a lenght of white footboard to attach to the bottom to create a better join between the floor and the paper.
~ Jennifer ~ Check Out My Blog
Rylee Elizabeth & Tyler Ray
OH, and while you're at it...get rid of that white lint on her black top in #1 and #2.
I like that texture! nice job.