Here are a few of the "good camera" photos from James' first days. I have a zillion photos that I love but these are all I have energy and time to get to right now. Looking forward to doing some official newborn photos...but I'm guessing that it will be difficult to do through all the pain. UGH! Hopefully I'll get some done tomorrow or Monday.
For now.....have a look at these:
1. Rich took this....obviously moments after the arrival of my little boy. The birth ended up being slightly traumatic as my boy's heart rate was seriously dropping for the first half of the pushing process. There were a lot of very worried looking nurses in my room. The tone changed so dramatically from silly and fun to very serious quickly. I was SO relieved when he started crying, I can't even tell you!
IMG_4476-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
2. Emotion....unmeasurable joy and relief!
IMG_4479-Edit-2 FACEBOOK COLOR by amberbella, on Flickr
3. In Daddy's arms.
IMG_4602-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
IMG_4640-Edit copy 2 FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
5. Nathan holds his little brother for the first time. He was just so excited!
IMG_4526-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
6. Nathan was being checked out by the pediatrician and I just loved the light here so grabbed the camera. This is the foot that was supposed to be the normal one. You can see James' clearly clubbed foot at the bottom of the frame. It looks like this foot may be slightly clubbed as well. It's SO cute though!
IMG_4582-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
7. Still being checked out by the pediatrician.
IMG_4581-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
8. At home...Rich grabs a snap of me nursing.
IMG_4675-Edit copy BW FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
9. James with his Mema.
IMG_4665-Edit copy FACEBOOK by amberbella, on Flickr
Wife to Rich~ 8/16/03 Mom to Nathan~ 9/30/07
Amazing pics of your adorable boys, Amber! I love the one of Nathan holding James for the first time. What an incredible moment to be caught like this.
I hope you are all settling in nicely at home by now.
Oh he's beautiful Amber! Congratulations! What emotion captured in the second image! I understand that kind of emotion, as my DS's heart rate was dropping dramatically during delivery and they had to pull him out with the vacuum in the end... extremely frightening, and so wonderful when all ends well and you can hold that beautiful bundle.
Married Anthony April 2, 2005
Nora born Feb. 14th, 2007
Micah born Jan. 20, 2009
Great job, mama - he is perfect.
Congrats again Amber! Your little one is so precious. I cannot wait to see your new born pics of your boy!
-El mommy to B & A
Just chug-chug-chugging along.
Beautiful Amber. Congrats!
Beth... mom to Andrea 7-26-97, Gavin 10-16-01, Kade 5-25-08 and Bentli Grace 09-09-09.
CONGRATS Amber! He is so handsome. I love the nursing pic. I love the fact that it's not too much, but just perfect! That's the one thing I truly miss is nursing. Such a special bond. I can imagine your pride and joy when Nathan held him. I still remember Ruthie's face when she held Randy. PRECIOUS! Also, I LOVE his name!
James is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!
DS: Tyler 4/19/06