He goes to a Christian private school and my sister wanted to capture some moments that we could re-do when he's a senior. So, this is what we came up with. I am soooooooo mad at myself for shooting with a 1000 ISO at times. I feel like a failure. I don't even remember upping it to that..... Any ideas on how to get rid of noise? I would appreciate it!
All the ones in the open field were shot in my pasture land, and the others were shot right down the road from me, within walking distance at an old peach shed! I was excited she is letting me shoot there!
1. 1/320, f/3.5, ISO-1000
s18web by sadiequalls, on Flickr
2. 1/400, f/2.8, ISO-1000
s14web by sadiequalls, on Flickr
3. 1/250, f/3.5, ISO-400
s4b&wweb by sadiequalls, on Flickr
4. 1/500, f/3.2, ISO-400
s10closerweb by sadiequalls, on Flickr
5. 1/800, f/2.5, ISO-1000
s22b&wweb by sadiequalls, on Flickr
Last edited by sadieruth; 11-22-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
What a GREAT idea!!! That's going to make for some really special senior shots one day.
As for noise, I don't see any problems ... at least at this size. I know a lot of folks swear by noiseware, but I don't use any right now so I'm no help there.
1. I think this is my favorite of the set. The sunwashed look works very well here and I can SO see this one when he's a senior. There's one hot spot just over his left (our right) shoulder that you might try toning down. But otherwise, I can't find anything I would do differently!
2. This one looks a tad over exposed to me, washed out. I wish it had the warmer tones of #1.
3. LOVE THIS! Very nice conversion!
4. This is fun and I love the color on it. That rusty wall behind him is really cool. I can see you in the sun glasses.
5. Another very nice conversion and a great use of leading/trailing lines!!! They all lead you right to him and it just works GREAT!
Nice set, Sadie! I'm sure your sister is LOVING these!
noiseware rocks! and they have a free version. try it!
love these pictures!!!!
I'm behind on EVERYTHING so I can't do a detailed reply. I should be in bed, not posting ....
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty