Finally finished them. WOO HOO! I'm not sure how I feel about this set. I really wanted to have a little more variety, but oh well. This was a freebie for a friend...hence the tons of sub par pictures in the set. I'd have tossed lots of those, but you know....friends.
Here is the link to the set - snaps and all...and below are a few of my favorites (and some I'm not sure about). I'd love any CC.
Set on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2717790...7622153156964/
A select few here:
8. Does this one work?
I love them! #6 seems to lose the baby though. It isn't my favorite. I really like the last one! I think it works!
1. I love this...
2. beautiful, great conversion. What is the material baby is laying on? Not sure I like the busy-ness of the ruffles here, and the area above the babys knees and his left cheek and left side of his body looks brighter than the rest, which feels a little harsh... but I'm on my laptop, so can't comment too much on color/brightness. However, most things on my laptop are duller/darker, so my guess would be it would be brighter on my reg. monitor... but idk.
3. Beautiful.. perfect. I love it! The little hand grasping the material, so sweet.
4. I love this angle!!! very nice
5. sweet. also, her hand looks huge at this angle haha.
6. Really neat, but I do agree about baby getting a little lost in this one.
7. LOVE! only picky CC is the cut off foot... but i'm positive you didn't miss that
8. it works, IMO. I think it would work better if the baby was bald and I'll tell you why, the hair blends so much with the black it's kind of weird at first- at least to my eyes LOL but it's very sweet and otherwise I do really like this shot and comp is great!!
ETA: were you ever able to use that cacoon? I hope it wasn't too small :/
Last edited by MollyDoll; 09-04-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Everything looks great. My favorite is #3.
-El mommy to B & A
Just chug-chug-chugging along.
Thanks so much for the CC so far. I'll check the light on that 2nd image. It surely might be too bright.
Molly...haven't tried the cocoon yet...this was my first newborn since getting it, and I'm actually saving it for a boy that I expect to shoot in the next few weeks. Provided Mommy doesn't get too busy and distracted to let me know when he arrives.
I'm bummed about the blanket in #6. It's kinda funny....I took that picture..realized the blanket was blocking too much of the baby, so I tried a different angle.
I didn't care for that angle so much...so I tried to fix the blanket and then I got this:
I really love 3 and 4. They seem so sweet and simple. Beautiful set Amber. And nothing looked blown to me on 2.
That crying one is hilarious!!
Love them all. Especially the cocoon ones.
#8 I really like but I would like to see baby on a flat surface.
TTC 14.5 years
10 BFP's, 10 Angel babies
Wanted always forgotten never
Add me on facebook
True, the brown is more for boys! I have two baby newborn girls (pb's) coming up and I definitely will not be using my brown cacoon either. I like the 2nd basket shot MUCH more. The crying one is too funny. We always see the nice, happy sleepy baby pics, but it's fun to see the outtakes too!
LOVE #3 ! What an amazing shot! TFS!
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
This is a cute set.
I think some of the skin tones look a little off...but thats how newborn skin is and the reason why most convert them to black and white.
some of you images are a little oversharpened...ie: #4 & 3
Also, if you curl up the baby on their tummy you'll get more flattering poses...
Overall though, these are really nice, and im sure the mom is going to love them.