Alright so I have an 85mm 1.8 on order but it hasn't been released yet so i haven't been charged. I currently have a Nikon D3100 so a bottom of the line dslr really. I have someone in the family that wants to buy it from me and i can take the money i was going to spend on a lens and instead sell my current camera to upgrade to a D7000...top of the line crop frame. So what would you do? If i upgrade cameras now i'd probably have to wait 3-4 months to get the 85mm....so whaddya think?