What a way to start out. I had 5 kids and two adults. Learned a lot. Wished I could be bossier! Luckily, one mom was telling her kids what to do, so I was thankful for that. It was supposed to be at 11, but ended up at 6 pm. Mom couldn't get ready in time, frustrated me, but we got it. They were happy with what I did, thankfully. I wish I had more variety, but I am hoping for some CC here. I need to learn.
All ISO is about 320, but I will post the other settings as well. There are a few more on my flickr, but I don't have a lot of you as contacts. If you want to see them, add me as a contact! THANKS FOR LOOKING!
1) 1/1000, f/2.5, ISO 320
2) Same pic as above. Does this crop work? What could I have done different?
3) Mom isn't happy with her body, so she wanted upper body crops. I think she will want it cropped even higher, but I don't think it'll work.
4) I realize this one is still a bit cool. I thought I had warmed it up enough, but I guess not.
5) I tried to clone out the orange spots on her ribbon, but I failed miserably.
6) Probably my fav of the whole shoot! Did I screw up the whites though?
7) Does this look a bit too red for you?
8 )Like I said before, mom's not happy with her body, so I did the best I could to make her happy, yet make the pic look okay. Too warm perhaps?
1/640, f/ 2.5
9) Not happy with my edit here. I feel like I can't make their greens look okay. Any ideas?