I need to get back on my game!! I'm not posting much any more but plan on changing that. I've been in a real rut since I got pregnant. But, I'm feeling great these days!!! Plus, I've had some really cool opportunities to get out and shoot. So, with that inspiration I've finally found my bug again and will get out more.
Thought instead of having a picture thread, like most are these days, I'd try something different. I made up all of these questions, so I know they're not great. Add your own question is there is something you'd like to know
1) What are your top tip to someone new to photography?
2) What is your top tip for anything having to do with photography?
3) Natural light or studio?
4) Have you noticed your taste change in photography since you became 'seriously' interested in the subject?
5) What kind of images do you gravitate towards?
6) What is one 'trend' in photography you could do without?