First off, I hate sharing and then running away, but I was excited to share my new work. I will do my best to get on later. CC please.
First off, maternity shoot/family shoot that I BOMBED. I was so disappointed b/c it was supposed to start at 6, but didn't start until 7:30 and they wanted to shoot down in the wooded area, with zero light. I got a few *decent* ones. Luckily, the are just friends through our church and I told them the lighting wasn't good, but we tried. Please let me know what I could have done differently on ALL of these.
1)f/2.8, ISO-640, 1/20
2) f/2.8, ISO-640, 1/250
3) f/2.8, 1/400, ISO-640
Here's some from my nephew's photo shoot-
4) f/2.5, 1/640, ISO- 100
5) f/2.8, 1/160, ISO-160
And last- my brother and future SIL-
6) f/5.6, ISO-160, 1/160
I don't think you messed up on these, I'm sure the family will/does love them!!
1. Love the processing on this one. It's so airy and light.
2. Nice picture, but not a fan of the processing one this one. A bit too dark.
3. Such a sweet photo! I'd probably take the crop in a bit more. Also, her skin seems a bit blue?
4. Such a neat idea. Is that your red chair you showed off a while ago? Wish there was more space above his head.
5. My favorite!! I just love this one.
6. I love the expressions in this one, but his shirt and the background just seem a bit busy.
I'm so glad you were able to pop on and share! Your focus and clarity in these are great
Sadie, I really like them! I agree with Jennifer's CC. You got great expressions out of everyone! And I think the maternity ones are sweet and I like the processing. I'm so glad to see you popping in! I know you can't very often now that it's summer.
Sadie! Nice shots! Quick CC (I shouldn't even be on the boards right now!)
1. sucks that you had to start so late. your SS is super low here ... how sharp is this one close up? it's sweet ... but you should have bumped your ISO (that's what Noiseware is for) so you could have let more light in at a faster SS.
2. Love this one!
3. adorable, but seems to be on the cool side to me
4. I'm with Jennifer, want more space above his head. Do you have more space? I'd crop as a 5x7 not 4x6 on this.
5. great capture of his sweet face, but I see blown spots on his arms.
6. not loving this ... I mean, I love how happy they look, but their pose seems awkward to me. I love the processing on your other ones, can you give them the same sunshine boost?
Looks like you and your camera have been VERY busy as of late!
I'm so glad you got a chance to check in and share with us.
Here's my $0.02 worth.
1. I wish we were seeing mom from a slight angle instead of straight on. I love the setting though and the soft warm feel of the shot.
2. The vignette is a little strong for my taste, but it DOES do a great job of drawing the eye to mom's beautiful belly!
3. WHAT A CUTIE!!!!! This is simply GREAT! I'll bet mom and dad went NUTS for it.
4. Your nephew is really cute. He looks a bit over exposed though in the face. And the sunlight seems to be making him squint. I know that look. SO HARD to find good shooting hours in the summer.
5. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! The back lighting works VERY WELL here!
6. your bro and future SIL look really sweet together. I wish we could see his arms though. It just doesn't look right to see her arms and not his. LOVE that you captured such a sweet moment w/ them though. And I'll bet they love it.
Thank you ladies so much for your cc. Again, I MISS this board so much, but we just can't afford extras right now, so the net isn't in our budget. Miss you all. Wish I had more time, but I feel guilty asking my mom and dad to keep an eye on the kids so I can pop on here. Maybe soon I can get over here when Randall can keep an eye on the kiddos. Thanks ladies. I know I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I am feeling confident!