Finally getting the chance to post some of the images from some recent sessions. I've been busy shooting and editing and i'm loving the practice it's given me. Hopefully there's improvement happening in my work #1-5 shot in my home, natural light to camera right, reflector (silver side) camera left, early-mid morning. #6 shot 2p.m.(ish) I have to learn to make the sun my friend and not be afraid :whistle:
1. iso 500, f/2.8 ss 1/125
2. f/3.2, ss 1/100 iso same
3. f/4.0 ss 1/80, iso same
4. f/3.5, ss1/200, iso 640
5. f/3.5, ss 1/125, iso 1000 (shot in the evening, a different day than the other mat shots) hmm, this one looks yellowish for some reason...does anyone else see it too?
6.is0 100, f/4.5, ss 1/500 (i feel the reflector is too harsh causing it to be blown?)
I just want to say I really love the maternity photos, they're all beautiful!!
~*~ my photography site ~*~
I LOVE #2, #3, and #5. Actually, all of your maternity shots are really great (though the light does seem harsh in the last one).
I can't comment on color b/c I"m at work, but focus and exposure looks really nice in all of the above. I've got a maternity shoot coming up in about 3 weeks and I am going to try to get a similar look. you've inspired me!
Wow, I think these are photobucket pics, and I can actually see them! LOL!
1. sweet capture! Love the yellow!
2. ADORABLE! Love the tutu!
3. very well done!
4. I like this one. I like how her smile doesn't look too fake!
5. I think I *might* see a TAD bit yellow, but not much if I am seeing it!
6. I think it was a bit too much. I still like it though!
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
Great job on the maternity. I'm trying to get ideas because I will be doing my very first maternity session soon.
My favs are #2, 3, and 6. Not terribly fond of 5. Mom's face is a little awkward.
~ Jennifer ~ Check Out My Blog
Rylee Elizabeth & Tyler Ray
I need to figure out how to best use a reflector ....
1. seems bright on her left (our right) cheek
2. love this! the background seems a different shade than the one above (just wondering if the WB is the same on both)
3. LOVE THIS! just lovely!
4. how far along is she? just curious. her arm seems bright here, but that might be just from the light hitting my monitor.
5. this one is definitely warmer than the one above. I prefer the warmth though and wonder how the one above would look warmed up some
6. I love the colors in this, but I feel like there is too much light overall, making it harsh. you can definitely tell by her eyes that was pretty sunny. but I think her hair looks wonderful with all of that light.
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty