We went on our first family vacation with DS (and my new camera!), so of course I had to shoot away. This is really my first attempt at "candid" shots, and my first try at shooting kids that can actually walk (my nieces = rambunctious toddlers!)! I had a great time, and thought I'd share a few from our first vacation as a family of three!
These are SOOC (aside from the inverted one), being as I have now downloaded Gimp, but haven't figured out how to use it just yet.
1. SS - 1/80; f/5; ISO - 100
2. SS - 1/500; f/5.6; ISO - 100
3. SS - 1/640; f/5.6; ISO - 100
4. SS - 1/800; f/5.6; ISO - 100
5. SS - 1/800; f/5.6; ISO - 100 - I inverted this one because I LOVE it of DH and DS, but it wasn't quite 100% in focus.
6. SS - 1/60; f/22; ISO - 100 - Fiddling with different f-stops vs. SS here.
7. SS - 1/640; f/5.6; ISO - 100
8. SS - 1/800; f/5.6; ISO - 100
9. SS - 1/25; f/3.5; ISO - 100 - They shut all the blinds while she opened her birthday gifts! Ugh! Lighting was awful.