Something a little different for me- 3 for CC

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
KatieWillis's picture
Joined: 07/01/07
Posts: 1441
Something a little different for me- 3 for CC

I mainly take photos of my kiddos, but decided to head outside this afternoon and see what I could find. I realized I had some macro adaptors for my lens, so I was using those on my 35mm 2.0. All are shot in manual. CC on anything you see. This is definitely stepping out of my comfort zone!

1. Bud
f 3.5
ss 1/100
iso 200

IMG_7536 by willis2485, on Flickr

2. Clothes hangers
f 5
ss 1/250
iso 200

IMG_7529 by willis2485, on Flickr

3. Clothes hangers
f 5
ss 1/250
iso 200

IMG_7527 by willis2485, on Flickr

And one of Ryken. No cc. I just thought it was really cute! Smile

IMG_7502 by willis2485, on Flickr

cazzoom's picture
Joined: 06/22/02
Posts: 1315

Loving your conversions Smile

Also wanted to say I love your son's names!

tialee80's picture
Joined: 02/04/12
Posts: 394

Glad that you found it!
1. I know this was very hard for me also but on the bud the focus falls a little near the bottom and left side of the bud. I know you were not trying to get the branch in focus but i'm talking about where the bud meets the branch.

2&3 I also love the conversions and your son is so cute in those glasses!

KatieWillis's picture
Joined: 07/01/07
Posts: 1441

"cazzoom" wrote:

Loving your conversions Smile

Also wanted to say I love your son's names!

Thank you! DH came up with the name. I was on the fence the entire time while pg, but then he was definitely Ryken when I had him Smile

"tialee80" wrote:

Glad that you found it!
1. I know this was very hard for me also but on the bud the focus falls a little near the bottom and left side of the bud. I know you were not trying to get the branch in focus but i'm talking about where the bud meets the branch.

2&3 I also love the conversions and your son is so cute in those glasses!

Yeah, I'm going to have to spend some more times with those buds I think Smile The adaptor you have looks really neat. I just have a couple different screw on lenses that look similar to a uv filter.

tialee80's picture
Joined: 02/04/12
Posts: 394

katie, for a screw on lens uv filter type, you did a good job! I thought you were saying you lost it at first but I looked back and saw that you said your son broke it. Keep posting and let me know if you get one with taxes!:)

KatieWillis's picture
Joined: 07/01/07
Posts: 1441

"tialee80" wrote:

katie, for a screw on lens uv filter type, you did a good job! I thought you were saying you lost it at first but I looked back and saw that you said your son broke it. Keep posting and let me know if you get one with taxes!:)

Well, DS broke my 50mm and I thought that the adaptors only fit on that lens and not my 35mm. When you posted it got me thinking about them, so I tried them on my 35mm and they fit! Smile

Ladybugsteph's picture
Joined: 06/21/06
Posts: 2977

Love the conversions. The first one doesn't work for me. It's hard to find the focus on it with the angle that it is. #2 is probably my favorite. I like the comp on t.

And your son is just too darn cute with those glasses!

sadieruth's picture
Joined: 06/09/05
Posts: 6178

Ok, LOVE the conversions. GREAT JOB!?!? What's your secret?!?! Love the clothesline pics! Your son is ADORABLE. Seriously, both are, but that pic totally made my day!

KatieWillis's picture
Joined: 07/01/07
Posts: 1441

"sadieruth" wrote:

Ok, LOVE the conversions. GREAT JOB!?!? What's your secret?!?! Love the clothesline pics! Your son is ADORABLE. Seriously, both are, but that pic totally made my day!

Thank you! ummm, my secret?! I sit during the boys naps and play around with photos almost every day Wink hee hee. I really do love b&w though!