Clearly not photography related...but you know. LOL
We've batted the idea around for quite some time, but on Christmas Eve, DH said he thought that we should stop putting it off. If I want to, we can TTC.
I was half very excited, and half scared out of my wits! We've got a really cohesive thing going here. Things are going very smoothly, Nathan has gotten to a great place and we're just working like clockwork. Am I really ready to do it all again?
Christmas Eve/Day was a really restless sleep. But I've decided that it's a YES, we're going to stop preventing more than we are going to start trying...but we're gonna do it.