I'm ready to upgrade my Rebel XTi to the 50D ... but I can only do it if I can sell my Rebel with the kit lens fast.
If you've upgraded, did you buy the new camera first then sell the older one? Where did you sell it?
I can't be without my camera, so I definitely want to buy first. But money being what it is, I'm tempted to buy the 40D instead of the 50D because of the price difference. I don't know what the future holds in terms of upgrading after that. I don't know if I will ever go into business, so I am not thinking along those lines. But I know I've outgrown the XTi and I have no idea if I will outgrow the 40/50D. Would love to hear from others who have been here.