I took the boys on a walk down a nature trail, and of course, brought my camera. It was pretty dark, and I had to bump my ISO up pretty high on some of them so I got a lot of noise. I ran noiseware on these, so hopefully that helped.
I'm thinking that I centered this one too much.
This one is so classic of my kids. Big one in the front, and little one chasing after him.
No time for in depth CC, but #1 could be cropped as a landscape with your oldest's back to the 'short' side of the empty space and more empty space on your youngest's side.
The other two are cute
~ Jennifer ~ Check Out My Blog
Rylee Elizabeth & Tyler Ray
I agree with Jennifer's cc. #1 seems a little too yellow? not sure, might be intentional though.
I love #2 & 3! so cute!
~*~ my photography site ~*~
Which noiseware are you using? These look GREAT!!!
1. I don't know if it's too centered or not. I still like it. Wish we had eye contact from both though.
2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! He seems like he's off in his own world and I jsut love it. The mood here is incredible. the light feels soft and I wouldn't change a THING!
3. LOL! You gotta love brothers! Love how your youngest is reaching toward his older brother. What could be better? Do you scrapbook? I don't think I could resist this pic, if I were you.
I really love this whole set. These shots are all wonderful examples of story telling photos. BRAVO!
Love the tshirts!
I agree that #1 looks yellow, but I think it is a really sweet moment.
These are fun!
No CC (at work), just wanted to say that the pictures are adorable.
* Amanda *
Thanks for the feedback everyone! GiGi, I use NoiseWare Community Edition. It's the free version from Imagenomic.
I tried to fix the yellow problem in the first one. I also restraightened it and cropped it slightly different. I wasn't able to go with a landscape crop with the standard sizes that I would print it out on. How'd I do?
These are so cute and such typical little boys!
1. I like your fix. My only cc is the tree coming out of his head. I struggle with this alllll the time.
3. tree again, but I still adore it!
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
Yeah, those darn trees! They're always giving me a hard time. And the sad thing is, I was actually thinking about them and telling myself to position the camera correctly when I was taking the bridge shot, but must have moved or something in the middle of it LOL!
I'm still reading everyone else's CC trying to figure it all out so that I can one day have helpful CC of my own. I am still developing a critical eye. I generally never catch the issues, or at least can't pinpoint what bothers me. Just wondering why the trees bother you? I did want to say that the last one is my absolute favorite!