I will have people shot opportunities on the weekend and maybe a beach or two but in the mean time, working with what I have got and thats flowers.
I'd like CC if you have time, All pretty much SOOC but I did sharpen for web, yes the colours really are that bright.
Hi cazz! Great flowers as usual!
#1 cool flower.
#2 looks a tad soft on my computer. I wonder if its the slower shutterspeed? And, depending on what the rest of the stem looks like, I may crop it so the flower is in the upper 1/3 of the photo. Just my personal preference though.
#3 love the color in this one and focus looks great! The crop isn't doing a whole lot for me though, but I can't picture what would look better to my eye!
1. Awesome. Love the colors and how bright they are.
2. maybe it's just me, but it seems as though the top of the petals are more in focus than the bottom petals. Love the colors here too.
3. very pretty. Wish there was more green or something behind the flower though.
Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
Caz, I'm really sad that you don't have a macro lens. If you can't afford the Canon 100 2.8 macro, Have you looked into the Sigma lenses? They have some really decent affordable macros.
Wife to Rich~ 8/16/03 Mom to Nathan~ 9/30/07
1. my favorite! it reminds me of fireworks!
2. my least favorite...not sure exactly why. I think maybe because it's not sharp enough.
3. love the flower, but not the background so much. I realize it's probably the stems, but something about it is throwing it off for me.
Your flower shots are amazing!
Cazz, the colors are gorgeous! I love that first one, it's incredible. The second looks soft to me too, but I love the red. And the last one is neat because it's so vibrant compared to the leaves behind it.
Gwen, Mommy to Andrew, Jordan, Natalie & Jack
My blog - all things family, photography and crafty
agree with other pp's
LOVE the first and last one. colours are awesome,
2nd looks odd to me, can't figure out how to explain
ds1 Evan ds2 Adam