Was trying to take pictures of my two kids. I had this idea that they'd be wearing santa hats and holding candy canes or playing with them or something. Well white and candy canes don't mix. lol they got their shirts dirty because they bit into the candy canes. It was a mess. And Mikael did NOT want to wear his hat I'm so sad! It was so sucky! He wouldn't sit still for one single stinkin minute! UGH!!!! I am going to try again tomorrow or I don't know when. Perhaps later today. I'm going to go look for some sort of Christmas decorations and hope that works. I just want a picture of both of them together, both smiling at the camera, and that's it. Is that so hard? apparently. Ugh! I am going to try to work with what I got though. Hopefully I can. What a nightmare. :rolleyes: I was up and down, running around, sweating like a pig picking him up and putting him back down on my black background I put up in the living room. I'll try to share what I got but i'm warning you its not that great. I still have the past two months of pictures to edit. I've been slacking. :oops: big time!
p.s. if you have any tips on how to make my little guy sit still for just five minutes then please let me know. candy did NOT work. :-?
Update: here they are! I edited the ones that I thought were worthy of editing. :rolleyes: I might go back and edit more later. I'll see. I am not calibrated but my laptop is calibrated with my printer and that is how I'll be printing these. I basically just wanted to get some nice pics taken for a Christmas card. I'm thinking I might do a collage. Which ones would you choose? It was so hard to get them smiling at the same time. And a couple I had to save because my speedlight batteries were running low. gosh darn it! I'm charging them later tonight. If you want the settings to any of these let me know.
1.my favorite out of all of them!
2. this is one that i had to save since the flash didn't go off such a good shot too. I hope its not that bad.
3. same thing, had to save it. can you tell? i realize the black chair is slightly different than the one above. oh well!
4. I did not cut and paste or burn the background. Only on the top left. So the right side is light coming from the lamp on that side. I think this is also one i had to save.
5. I wasn't paying attention to where the speedlight was pointing. I was working so darn fast because Mikael wanted to get down off that chair. it was so hard!
6. I like this one but It would have been so much better if they had been looking at the camera. And its the only one where Mikael was wearing his hat
7. this one good enough for a card? even though they aren't smiling?
8. one child smiling. lol
So that's that. I am going to create a mini collage and print these on 4x6's to send out as xmas cards this year. Which four would you use? They aren't as good as I had hoped. I *might* redo the shoot but I am not sure yet. I know i'll use these to send to my mom at least