Should we BD tonight or not?
I finally started getting some darker lines on my OPKs today, so I tested twice: my usual time of 2pm, and then just a bit ago at 6pm.
Here is 6pm's test!
I know that's still negative, but since it's dried after the photo was taken, it's soooo dark. I know that it doesn't count outside of the window, but should we BD tonight to cover our bases? I just don't want to over-BD. We BD'd last night, so now I have no idea if I caught the beginning of my surge tonight and we should BD, or wait till tomorrow.