Another loss (pregnancy, children ment)
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post here so, if it is not, please feel free to move / delete.
I went in for a repeat scan this week and it showed a missed miscarriage (8weeks). Bean stopped developing around 5 weeks and, other than the sac being an irregular shape, I am not showing any signs of miscarrying on my own. I had been spotting but even that has now stopped. (tmi) but I can smell something strange and am worried about infection. My doc is worried about a 'catastrophic bleed' based on my medical history. These things have all led to the recommendation (and my agreeing to) a D&C.
This will be my third m/c. It will be my fourth D&C (one with laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for endo diagnosis, two for missed miscarriages, one for retained products 8 weeks after delivery). I have also had a manual extraction of a placenta. These things now put me at an increased risk of Asherman's Syndrome. The doctors keep stressing the risk and it is making me worried. Plus, part of me knows it can cause recurrent early miscarriages and the paranoid part of me is asking 'what if I already have it? It could be mild and a D&C would aggravate'. At the same time, I don't want to wait and have a big bleed (I've hemorrhaged before, twice).
So confused. At least this paranoia is distracting me from complete dispair about another m/c