I posted yesterday that I found out on Friday this pregnancy has resulted in a blighted ovum. I am having a 2nd u/s on Wed to confirm and then decide what to do next. My doc originally said that I would not need a D&C and they would give me pills to induce a m/c. But now I wonder if I would prefer to have a D&C. I am just so unsure. With the pill, does anyone know how long it can take to work? What is the follow up like to make sure everything is out? Is the recovery longer for the D&C? These are questions I will definitely ask my doc, but just wondering if anyone who has been through it has any insight. Can you think of any other questions I should ask my doc? Thanks so much in advance!