At my first OB appointment during the ultrasound we found out there was no baby, with subsequent ultrasounds and blood work we found that it was a possible molar pregnancy. After my D&C the Dr. thought it was a partial molar but there wasn't much tissue, they sent it off for testing anyways.
So now I'm mentally and physically recovering from all of this while we wait for the results but now I'm scared that it's molar. I've been told if its molar it can possibly be malignant and I can't ttc for at least a year! We're devastated!
Anybody else gone through this? Any words of wisdom?