I noticed yesterday that my tests were getting lighter.
I woke up to blood today.
Went to doc, (the only) good sign my cervix is long and closed.
Ultrasound found no sac so far. But they said it might just not be visible.
Had a blood draw, will have another on thursday.
Friday the docs will get me the results of the hormone levels.
Also at risk for ectopic since they didn't see a sac.
Until then I wait. In limbo. And put on a happy face tomorrow at my husband's US Citizenship oath ceremony.