I recently had a loss and was due in March. I know that they say to wait a cycle before TTC again, but for some of you who have had losses what were the reasons? I have not visited the doc yet as they were booked up at the 2 week recovery cut off, so it has to be the 3 week date. We have STRICT times that we can and cannot have kiddos because of DH's work schedule (youth director) and his trips. Unfortunately I would probably not have another cycle till the end of Sept which puts me into July I believe, which is exactly when DH is gone for the misson trip every year! I dont want to be having a baby by myself! I am also a teacher and its critical for me to start the school year if I were to teach at all that year due to the age group I work with (2 yr old Preschool). I COULD technically come into the year after christmas break per say, but it wouldnt be fair to the kids. Nor would it be fair to start the year, leave for half, then come back. And really I dont want to wait a whole 'nother year ish to have another kiddo at another ideal time of Feb-May. I guess my question is can we TTC NOW? Thanks for the imput ladies!