**Review of White Chicken Chili**
3-4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts
2 small cans of green chilis
1 white onion
2 t cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Jars of Great Northern White Beans
6 cups of Chicken Stock
1 1/2 cups of Monterrey Jack cheese
1. Saute onions with cumin and salt and pepper until the onions are clear. Add chilis and saute for just a few minutes more.
2. Make broth/Stock and pour it into a crock pot or stock pot.
3. Add sauteed stuff, beans, and chicken breasts to the stock and simmer for at least 3 hours.
4. After 3 hours, the chicken will be super soft and will just shred apart. Take out the chicken and shred and put back in the pot. Simmer for another 30 minutes (or more if you like).
5. About 10 minutes before serving add the cheese.
6. Serve with a spoon full of sour cream!