I'm not too familiar with WW myself but ive just started a new diet plan. This is a recipe from their website and I tried it a couple of days ago - it's delicious!
Italian Stuffed Capsicums
4 medium red capsicums, halved lengthways
250g cherry tomatoes
1 large tomato, chopped
6 slices prosciutto, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup reduced-fat grated mozzarella cheese
small basil leaves and salad leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven 220°C/200°fan-forced. Line a large baking dish with baking paper. Place capsicums, in a single layer, in prepared dish.
2. Combine tomato, prosciutto, garlic and oil in a bowl. Spoon mixture into capsicum halves. Bake for 45 minutes or until capsicum is just tender.
3. Remove dish from oven. Top with cheese. Return to oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with basil leaves. Serve with salad leaves.
Here is another WW recipe from back in the day. I LOVE this one when I'm hungry for Chinese Food.
Cashew Chicken Points: 8 (old plan)
2 tsp peanut oil
2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 tsp table salt, more to taste
1/4 tsp black pepper, more to taste
1 1/2 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, or more to taste
2 medium stalk celery, chopped
8 oz canned bamboo shoots, drained
8 oz canned water chestnuts, sliced, drained
1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
2 cup cooked white rice, kept hot
1 3/4 oz dry-roasted cashews, chopped (about 6 Tbsp)
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Add 1 cup of broth, soy sauce, celery, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts to chicken and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup of broth; add to skillet and simmer until sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
To serve, divide rice among 4 shallow dishes. Spoon chicken mixture onto rice and sprinkle with cashews. Yields about 1 cup of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and 1 1/2 Tbsp of chashews per serving
Ingriedinets are easily variable based on how many you're cooking for:
1-2 packages turkey kielbasa
1 box whole wheat or multigrain angel hair pasta
1 big bag of broccoli cuts
low-fat grated parmesan cheese
- slice the kielbasa (I slice, then cross-slice to get small bite-size pieces)
- cook in frying pan (nothing added)
- cook the pasta according to directions
- microwave the broccoli
- when pasta's ready, drain, add a touch of olive oil to keep it from sticking and for taste
- plate each according to how many of each you want, top with pepper and parmesan
This is my favorite, and easily reheats for lunch the next day!