8oz pkg cream cheese; softend
1/2 cup sugar
1 pkg cool whip
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
2 ready made graham cracker, chocolate, or shortbread pie crusts
With an electric hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese and sugar. Stir in the cool whip and then add the cranberry sauce. Stir until well combined. Pour into pie crusts and freeze until set.
To serve, let soften just a bit -- slice and serve. Refreeze any leftovers.
Beef and Gravy over Noodles Ingredients:
1-2 pd Beef Roast - cubed
Oil - enough to coat the bottom of pain
salt and pepper
3 beef boullion
enough water to cover beef
1 chopped yellow onion
1pkg No Yolks Egg Noodles
2 Tbsp flour
1 cup water
1) Cut/cube the beef; removing excess fat
2) In a large stock pot, brown the beef and chopped onion in oil poured into the bottom of the pain.
3) Sprinkle with salt and pepper
4) Add the beef boullion and water to cover the beef.
5) Simmer for at least 2 hours; adding water as needed
6) Ladle out the beef and put in separate bowl
7) Reserve the juices to make gravy; Add 2 Tbsp of flour to 1 cup of water in a shaker cup. Shake vigorously until flour is well disolved. Slowly add to juices, wisking constantly as it heats to a boil. Continue to add water/flour mixture to desired consistency. Taste the gravy and if needed, add salt, pepper or boullion for extra flavor.
8 )Cook the noodles acccording to package directions. Drain from water and immediately combine the beef, gravy and noodles.
Chow Mein Noodle Hotdish Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1/2 uncooked rice
1 c. chopped celery
1 pkg chicken noodle soup mix
Dash of onion (fresh or the freeze dried)
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 pkg chow mein noodles (optional)
1) Brown the beef; drain fat.
2) In the same pan/skillet, saute the celery & onion (if using fresh - if not, just add the dried when you combine below) until slightly brown/soft.
3) Cook soup mix according to package directions
4) In a large bowl, combine the meat, celery, onion, uncooked rice, soy sauce and prepared soup. Stir to combine. Pour into 3 quart casserole dish.
5) Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees; stirring once to twice.
6) During the last 15 minutes, add chow mein noodles to the top.
7) You can add extra soy sauce as you desire when serving.
Knepfla Soup Ingredients:
6 cups water
1/3 cup chicken boullion granules
1 cup flour
1/2 c warm water
3 cups milk
1 yellow onion
4-6 potatoes; peeled and diced
1/3 cup margarine
4-6 celery stalks - sliced thin
3-4 grated carrots
1 Tbsp parsley flakes
1-1/2 cups of cream
1) In a large soup stock pot, bring to boil 6 cups of water and boullion.
2) In a small bowl, combine flour, egg and 1/2 cup warm water. Push dough through a large holed seive or knepfla machine, into the boiling broth.
3) Add milk and simmer.
4) Chop onion and microwave until transparent; stir into broth
5) Peal and dice potatoes. Microwave in butter, stirring often; until tender. Add to broth.
6) Chop celery and microwave until tender. Add to broth.
7) Grate the carrots and add to broth.
8 ) Stir in parsley flakes.
9) Stir in cream; reheat, but DO NOT BOIL.
1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 lb spaghetti Noodles - cooked/drained
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 large eggs
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup butter
1) Cook the bacon, cool and crumble.
2) Cook the spaghetti in a generous amount of boiling water just until tender (salt and olive oil optional).
3) Whip together the eggs, cheese and cream.
4) In a small pot, melt the butter and continue heating until lightly browned. Whisk in the egg mixture and continue stirring. As it thickens, add the bacon and immediately pour on top of hot spaghetti noodles.
1-1/2 pds sausage
5 pieces bread - cubed
2 cups milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Note: you can add peppers and onion to this recipe to suite your personal preferences
1) Cook sausage and drain excess grease/fat
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and then stir in the milk, salt, and mustard
3) Stir in the bread and sausage
4) Soak; covered in the refrigerator overnight
5) Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes
1) Wash and cut/cube the potatoes; do not peel.
2) In a 9x13 pan, combine all seasoning and oil. Mix well.
3) Stir in the potatoes, coat with seasoning.
4) Preheat oven to 425; bake uncovered for 35 minutes; stirring occassionally. Bake until potatoes are golden brown.
Beer Cheese Soup Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
2 cans chicken broth (or 5-6 prepared bouillon cubes)
2 cans hot water
16oz jar cheese whiz
2 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
1 Bottle beer
pinch of garlic**
1/2 c chives**
1) In a large heavy pan, melt the butter and flour. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in soup and water. Wisk until smooth.
3) Add cheese whiz, Worchestershire Sauce, and beer
4) Add any desired optional ingredients
5) Stir and heat until combined and cheese is melted.
6) If the soup is too thick, add 1 cup water or milk at a time until desired consistency.