OB does not want to see me until Thursday. The nurse said nothing will show up on an ultrasound at this point. I think the pressure I was feeling was gas, because it went away.
So frustrated. It would take weeks to get in with a new OB. I am thinking I will send my cousin a message on FB (She is a doctor) and ask her what she thinks I should do.
I just talked to my cousin who is a doctor. It was so nice to be able to talk to someone who is knowledgeable. I gave her all of the dates and relevant information. She does not think it is an ectopic pregnancy which was a huge relief. She also does not think it is an emergency situation and that it is fine to wait until Thursday for my appointment. With all of the information she thought either A. a missed miscarriage or B. something else wrong with my ovaries that is producing HGC.
I'm so glad that you got to talk to a doctor who is willing to take the time to listen to everything you have been going through. Either way Bonita, I swear I would switch doctors after this. I just feel like he has been soooo dismissive of you as an actual person throughout this whole ordeal. Your doctor should be somewhat sensitive to your emotional needs as well as your physical and medical needs.
ANYWAY, I'm sorry that neither one of those options that your cousin presented includes a healthy baby. This ordeal has gone on for your for sooo long, and I'm sure that you are so ready to just know what's going on and be able to move on. How are you holding up emotionally?
As for emotionally, I have had a full rang of emotions. Amazingly I have not had a mental break down yet. My Google searches have narrowed down to the other things that could cause you to have HGC in your system other than being pregnant. If it is not pregnancy related, you are looking at either an ovarian cyst or ovarian cancer. Obviously those are not good options either. There really is not a positive way this situation is going to end well. So all things considered, I think I am doing pretty well. Trying not to dwell on things until I know for sure what is going on.
Are they going to do an u/s on Thursday? Hopefully that will answer your questions at least about the pregnancy once and for all.
I do not believe they will do anything Thursday but draw blood. Then after those blood tests come back, they will call me with where to go from there. If those results are 0, I do not know that they will do anything at all. My cousin asked me to get a copy of the blood tests. If they are not willing to do anything, she will be able to refer me to someone else that is in my area.
I'm so glad that your cousin is getting involved. It is great that you have an advocate after everything that you've been through.