Big Belly Changes

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 04/10/11
Posts: 1703
Big Belly Changes

I have the world's worst scale, but I think I have gained around 5-8 lbs in the past couple of weeks. My belly is for sure looking different!!

Now @ 22 weeks:
Photobucket

20 weeks:
20 weeks

Joined: 02/12/07
Posts: 365

Ohhhhh yes. Totally different but still teeny for sure.

Cute Christmas baby belly!!!

bamsmom's picture
Joined: 05/05/07
Posts: 1635

You have definately grown and get ready because it doesnt slow down from here!
I have alot of pics posted under the belly pic sticky at the top, so you can see for yourself! BTW... this week my uterus measured 48 wks :eek:

Joined: 04/10/11
Posts: 1703

"bamsmom" wrote:

BTW... this week my uterus measured 48 wks :eek:

OMG!! :eek: I think we're all a little nuts for having multiples, this shtuff is CRAZY! Biggrin

Joined: 01/25/02
Posts: 2023

so cute!

Joined: 04/24/11
Posts: 1253

Thats a cute belly, I was much bigger than that at 22 weeks. 10 weeks later, I now have to use literally twice as much belly cream as I did in the start to cover my entire belly. And I turn around and hit ppl with my belly as well. Its going to get much bigger!

bamsmom's picture
Joined: 05/05/07
Posts: 1635

"krista83" wrote:

Thats a cute belly, I was much bigger than that at 22 weeks. 10 weeks later, I now have to use literally twice as much belly cream as I did in the start to cover my entire belly. And I turn around and hit ppl with my belly as well. Its going to get much bigger!

I tried to squeeze thru the check out aisle at Walmart...inbetween the cart and the wall of candy and got stuck! LOLOL

Joined: 04/10/11
Posts: 1703

Oh man, you guys crack me up. I am already unable to get my head around the size of my belly and am constantly banging into things. I just did some dishes facing sideways because I couldn't quite reach the spout.

I haven't even started putting on any sort of miracle stretch mark cream (that probably won't work but might make me feel better) ... if you have, what do you recommend? I just haven't because I don't know what I'm doing.

Joined: 04/24/11
Posts: 1253

"triplespiral" wrote:

I haven't even started putting on any sort of miracle stretch mark cream (that probably won't work but might make me feel better) ... if you have, what do you recommend? I just haven't because I don't know what I'm doing.

I use Thyme maternity cream because it smells good! I haven't gotten any stretch marks as of yet, but I still have 5 weeks of major growing to do.

Joined: 04/24/11
Posts: 1253

"bamsmom" wrote:

I tried to squeeze thru the check out aisle at Walmart...inbetween the cart and the wall of candy and got stuck! LOLOL

I took an extended long weekend, came back after 5 days and couldn't fit into my work clothes!

Joined: 01/25/02
Posts: 2023

As to the belly creams, it will probably help because toward the end your skin has stretched so much it can be terribly itchy. As to stretch marks, its usually genetic, just the elasticity of your skin. I got major stretch marks with my first and I only gained 25lbs, I got a few more with my second and really not a whole lot more with my twins, but the belly creams will probably help with the itchies! Smile

Joined: 08/15/11
Posts: 3

aaaaw what a cute bump!!!!

I'm finding that bellies change much faster with multiples... I recently posted my 9 week picture to facebook and was told I looked huge. :/ Everyone's laughing at me because my jeans don't fit, so I'm already into maternity.... (and my boobs are getting huge too....)

Joined: 04/24/11
Posts: 1253

"MamaBrower" wrote:

aaaaw what a cute bump!!!!

I'm finding that bellies change much faster with multiples... I recently posted my 9 week picture to facebook and was told I looked huge. :/ Everyone's laughing at me because my jeans don't fit, so I'm already into maternity.... (and my boobs are getting huge too....)

I was showing at 9 weeks and my boobs exploded from day one! It will only get bigger!