I'm doing a fun little countdown to christmas for my DH's sisters (age 14 and 17). I want to send them a small gift for each of the 12 days of christmas based on the song. I'm going to get some cute tins and boxes and decorate them with scrapbooking paper and ribbon for each gift.
here is what I have so far, but I need help with some of them! As we all know, scrappers are so creative and full or great ideas, so I know you can help!
1. Partridge in a pear tree: Pear scented lotion or perfume
2. Two turtle Doves: Dove soap or chocolate
3. Three French Hens:
4. Four Calling Birds:
5. Five gold rings: Gold earrings
6. Six geese a laying:
7. Swans a Swimming:
8. Eight maids a milking: Homemade cookies with directions to eat them with a big glass of milk
9. Nine Ladies Dancing:
10. Ten Lords a Leaping:
11. Eleven Pipers Piping: An I Tunes gift card?
12. Twelve Drummers Drumming: