2nd Birthday Party 2pager

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
wiltedrose314's picture
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500
2nd Birthday Party 2pager

Xyanders 2nd Birthday Party... Toy Story Theme...

3

and this is from his actual birthday:

K9Trainer's picture
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

Great job!! Love the two pager, those little extras you added are so cute. TFS

LindieLu's picture
Joined: 08/11/05
Posts: 1384

looks like he had such a great time!! I love the toy story elements! Where did you find those? When I saw the "two" on the first page I thought the second page was going to say "infinity and beyond!" (I'm a huge fan of play on words). Great pages!!!

Also... what is the name of the font you used for the journaling?? I like it!

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

I love them both! Looks like his birthday was lots of fun!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

SO cute! Love the Toy Story embellishments.

Joined: 06/04/07
Posts: 1368

Love the Toy Story elements as well! Where did you get them? Great, happy LO's!

StateChick's picture
Joined: 03/22/07
Posts: 3629

Aww, these are cute pages! They are all digital, right?

When you create a two page LO do you have two seperate files? I'm guessing you to for printing purposes, but how do you line everything up to carry over to page two? i.e. the strip of orange paper?

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

too cute! love the theme! and I really love Xyander's curls. Smile

captainswife's picture
Joined: 11/25/07
Posts: 2687

really cool pages! I love them...and my goodness does that cake look YUMMY Biggrin

wiltedrose314's picture
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

"LindieLu" wrote:

looks like he had such a great time!! I love the toy story elements! Where did you find those? When I saw the "two" on the first page I thought the second page was going to say "infinity and beyond!" (I'm a huge fan of play on words). Great pages!!!

Also... what is the name of the font you used for the journaling?? I like it!

i didnt even think to put that word play on there!!! hmm... might have to do some rearranging and fit that in... thanks for the idea!!
the "two" is written in DJB Leoni and the other wording is written in fontastic.

wiltedrose314's picture
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

"Beertje" wrote:

Love the Toy Story elements as well! Where did you get them? Great, happy LO's!

i got the Toy Story stuff from... http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/toystory.html

wiltedrose314's picture
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

"StateChick" wrote:

Aww, these are cute pages! They are all digital, right?

When you create a two page LO do you have two seperate files? I'm guessing you to for printing purposes, but how do you line everything up to carry over to page two? i.e. the strip of orange paper?

i make them as 2 seperate pages.... and then i just select and copy the entire page and paste it into a new one. then i delete all the stuff but the background and add the other things! then when i wanna show it as a two pager i just make another document the correct size and paste them on there

slurpeegirl13's picture
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

Great pages, looks like a fun party!