3 more pages.......

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 12/22/06
Posts: 1152
3 more pages.......

....now I'm really getting into serious business when I start a page, don't finish and start another.....I've had 3 out a time.......to me, that's a bad habit to start! LOL

This one was entered into the stitching challenge....I feel something is missing, any help would be appreciated, though I'd be happy to leave it the way it is too....

I would love to find push pin stickers as one last embellishment, but I don't know if I'll find anything like that....but these are 3x3 cardstock post-it notes! LOL

mnbarmy's picture
Joined: 06/13/07
Posts: 334

Those are great and Tyler is super handsome! I love the "wet kisses" quote. I might have to use that somewhere once our LO is born because I'm sure he'll be getting tons of those!

Joined: 08/20/07
Posts: 1567

Nice work! The 4 generations one is my favorite of the three, and I think the first one is great just as it is. The stitching really adds a lot to it, and I think it's one of those LOs where it's best to keep it simple. As always, these are awesome!

Mommy2007's picture
Joined: 12/13/06
Posts: 1203

i really love the 4 generations one

is that really corkboard or paper printed to look like corkboard

your pages are always so awesome!!!

AshnBill's picture
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

LOVE the brads on the dinosaur! I think the first one looks fine but maybe I would dot the i in 'Picture' with a coordinating button?

LindieLu's picture
Joined: 08/11/05
Posts: 1384

OMG! Those are awesome!!! I love them all! On the first one, the only suggestion I have would be to maybe do something to make the black on the "picture perfect" paper stand out a little bit.. (Make orange corners or have a strip of orange paper going through the center (on the back of the black paper.. or double layer it by matting the black with the orange paper (like you did on the photo)... that's just me.. I love layers - but that's just my style.

Anyways.. I LOVE the corkboard!!! (is that paper - where did you find it?!) The "sticky notes" make it perfect!! As far as the "tacks" go... I was thinking that you could use the tacks on the Christmas Cheer cartridge to make it look like it was being held on by a tack... if you want, I would be more than happy to make you some. (Did you sign up for the scrapbooking train?)

Finally.. the 4 generations quote... that is AWESOME!! (I might have to steal all of your ideas!) haha...

mommys's picture
Joined: 05/08/06
Posts: 6264

Those are cute. I love that post-it note one Lol

I like your first one, but I can see where it seems to be missing something. If it was me, I would add a couple more embelishments. Maybe a matching ribbon on the top corner or some more matting?

Joined: 12/22/06
Posts: 1152

"mommy2007" wrote:

is that really corkboard or paper printed to look like corkboard

It's paper printed w/ to look like corkboard.... Smile

Joined: 12/22/06
Posts: 1152

"AshnBill" wrote:

LOVE the brads on the dinosaur! I think the first one looks fine but maybe I would dot the i in 'Picture' with a coordinating button?

HAHA! Those dots on the dino are actually just small little punches of paper! But I see what you mean, they could be brads too!!

Joined: 12/22/06
Posts: 1152

"LindieLu" wrote:

Anyways.. I LOVE the corkboard!!! (is that paper - where did you find it?!) The "sticky notes" make it perfect!! As far as the "tacks" go... I was thinking that you could use the tacks on the Christmas Cheer cartridge to make it look like it was being held on by a tack... if you want, I would be more than happy to make you some. (Did you sign up for the scrapbooking train?)

I got the corkboard paper in a stack of paper I bought off of ebay......I am part of the scrapbooking train.....I'd love to see the tacks, they sound great!!

sadieruth's picture
Joined: 06/09/05
Posts: 6178

Gosh, I LOVE your pages. You are so creative! I adore the 2nd one. It is too cute for words! GOOD JOB!

LindieLu's picture
Joined: 08/11/05
Posts: 1384

"catwmn00079" wrote:

I got the corkboard paper in a stack of paper I bought off of ebay......I am part of the scrapbooking train.....I'd love to see the tacks, they sound great!!

I am soo buying that paper! That's so awesome! I found some on ebay, but I"m gonna check out a couple of stores around here (would def. save on shipping costs!).. anyways, I"ll make some pins and we'll go from there!

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

you are moving right along! I love the doggie page, that's so sweet!!!

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

Your pages are so crisp and clean...I love them!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I think that they all look great! Now I feel like a slacker:(

~Mel~'s picture
Joined: 07/30/06
Posts: 516

I really like the first page, to me it looks perfect just the way it is.