I'm not sure if I posted here in June that my dr sent me for an ultrasound because he thought I might have a 'bulky uterus'? Anyways, I went for the u/s and what they found was a 10 cm cyst on my left ovary. He decided to wait and see if it dissolved itself, and I had to go back for another u/s mid Sept.
I went to the Dr last week to get the results and not only has it not dissolved, it got bigger. It's now 11.4 cm, and I have 2 more on my right ovary now, that are 5 cm and 2 cm each. I've been in a lot of pain from the one on my left, too. So, he is now referring me to a gynecologist (who is also a surgeon). I go there on Nov. 15th, that's the first they could get me in for an 'emergency' appointment. They figured I should get in ASAP because of the pain, but he's booked solid. He has a good reputation, and my mom has gone to him before.
So that's where we're sitting right now ... besides what has happened with Mark, we're now dealing with all this crap with me, and with cysts on both ovaries chances are I'm not ovulating at all. We are about ready to give up TTC (it has been 20 months), although I don't know if I'm ever really going to be ready to 'give up' the hope of having another baby. More than anything, I want to see Kaitlyn be a big sister, and it's hard coming to the realization that it will likely not happen.
Anyways, that's what's been up with me.