Well, I've actually been being productive in the craft department. T.J.'s room is coming together. I managed to do several layouts and I began putting together a couple of personal touches for the boys' rooms. I was trying to get pics of the layouts but the sun started getting covered so I'm going to try after lunch or maybe try my laundry room, since many of you have luck there.
Anyway I thought I would share something I did last night. It's not scrapbooking but it's still creative and I have to admit I am really pleased with the final outcome. I found a growth chart that I liked for T.J.'s room but it was $60!
So, I made my own. It cost me less than $9 because I used paint I already had. I took creative license because I am definitely not an artist but I am really pleased with it and T.J. loves it.
Here's the full image:
And a close up for marking purposes:
I am just so glad to start getting stuff accomplished. I'm gonna make one for Alex but am having a hard time designing it. My garage is currently set up like a home improvement show with 3 different tables for projects like painting, staining, and repair. I'm just waiting on the weather to warm up because apparently you are not supposed to use stain or paint when the weather is below 60. :confused: So unless I get motivated on some more pages or finalize Alex's growth chart, it's back to cleaning for me.