I bought some wooden letters for Ryleigh's room, covered them with paper using Mod Podge and then embellished them. I really like how they turned out:
I also painted the flowers in the nursery. Everything is done in there. All we need now is a baby!!!
Little background- My grandparents raised me and my g'pa passed away when I was in HS. We called him "Poppy". I really wanted to name a girl that but DH just never really cared for it. Too out of the box for him! So, I needed to compromise but still wanted to somehow use the poppy. Since we did the nursery in red I thought I could paint poppy flowers. That would suffice! I found a pic of a field of poppies and it all came into place!!
Greg and I hung the butterflies:
And I made 2 more burpcloths:
I think that is it!