Charys
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Charys

  1. #1
    Mega Poster tialee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Charys

    So I thought I would show you my bff. Everyone thinks we are twins but were not. This pic was taken when we went on vacation together just her and I. Well my mom had the kids so we said be good or we will send a huge gorilla over to watch you insted. I have no clue why we said that but we did lol . Then on our way out of town we see a gorilla on the side of the road! We pulled over and asked him or her to take a pic with us so we could show the kids I am on the right in both pics.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

  2. #2
    Posting Addict MommyCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brady, TX
    Posts
    13,776

    Default

    Wow, you are both so pretty and DO look like twins. I laughed at the gorilla!! That was too funny.
    ~Charys
    Kayson 10-9-06 & Cohen 02-08-10

  3. #3
    Mega Poster tialee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MommyCB View Post
    Wow, you are both so pretty and DO look like twins. I laughed at the gorilla!! That was too funny.
    We used to be asked so much that we started just saying yes lol. Do you have a pic of your sis and you together?
    Photobucket

  4. #4
    Posting Addict MommyCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brady, TX
    Posts
    13,776

    Default

    my sis and I in San francisco in December


    with our brother


    This was a layout from a pic we took in September at a park together


    and at her wedding last june
    ~Charys
    Kayson 10-9-06 & Cohen 02-08-10

  5. #5
    Mega Poster tialee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    You are both so beautiful. Is that your only sis? I have 5 sisters and one brother.
    Photobucket

  6. #6
    Posting Addict sadieruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    16,549

    Default

    (nosey one here)

    You two do look a lot alike! That's odd! You are both beautiful!

    Charys- You, your sis, and your bro have the same smile! So bright and beautiful!
    Sadie- mommy to Ruthie & Randy
    My blog

  7. #7
    Mega Poster tialee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadieruth View Post
    (nosey one here)

    You two do look a lot alike! That's odd! You are both beautiful!

    Charys- You, your sis, and your bro have the same smile! So bright and beautiful!
    Sadie your funny lol I was going to ask Charys if her parents were both dentists LOL
    Photobucket

  8. #8
    Posting Addict MommyCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brady, TX
    Posts
    13,776

    Default

    thanks girls! you're sweet! Actually I guess all three of us were pretty lucky because none of us ever had to get braces and we all have pretty straight teeth. (they're not white though...pictures are deceiving...lol...coffee will do that to ya!) Those are my only sibs...Joel and Sarah. Joel is actually 17 months younger than us, but looks a lot older. LOL He is getting married in June.
    ~Charys
    Kayson 10-9-06 & Cohen 02-08-10

  9. #9
    Avalon321
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadieruth View Post
    (nosey one here)

    You two do look a lot alike! That's odd! You are both beautiful!

    Charys- You, your sis, and your bro have the same smile! So bright and beautiful!
    I agree!

  10. #10
    Prolific Poster BabiesRBlessings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MommyCB View Post
    thanks girls! you're sweet! Actually I guess all three of us were pretty lucky because none of us ever had to get braces and we all have pretty straight teeth. (they're not white though...pictures are deceiving...lol...coffee will do that to ya!) Those are my only sibs...Joel and Sarah. Joel is actually 17 months younger than us, but looks a lot older. LOL He is getting married in June.
    Who's older between ou and Sarah?

    I dh that if we keep praying so hard for a girl we'll end up with more then one! lol he freaks out when i say that!
    Liz
    wife to Andy (paraplegic)
    Elijah 4/17/07
    Charlotte 1/4/10
    8.14.14


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions