Since y'all are the crafty type of ladies and since you're such nice and generous people I thought I would share this idea with you. My DH found this note (and edited/posted it himself) on his Facebook. Then I stole it from him. I quickly had people who snagged the offer, so hopefully there are people living up to their end of the fine print and it's spreading around.
Anyway, here's the note. It's pretty self-explanatory. I thought some of you might want to spread the love around your blogs or Facebook.
The first five people to respond to/comment on this post will get something Handmade by me... completely free of charge..
I purposely didn't tag anyone so you have to find this yourself. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be chosen just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be.
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet, so you will have to provide me with an address to send it to through email or Facebook message, if I don't already have your address.
-It could be something colorful, something tasty, something paper, something printed, something made out of recycled materials. Who knows because I haven't decided yet what I might send you!
- It probably won't be very large.
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Here's the fine print:
In return, all you need to do is post this text (modified however you see fit) into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.
I might post this again sometime on my Facebook, so if you're a friend you could find it randomly pop up on my profile and could snag something handmade from me! LOL
mom to Caleigh Grace
Hmmm...so you give 5 things away and in return 5 people give back to you? I'm kinda confused, but that's not hard.
Married to my best friend 10-16-1993
DS #1 08-16-1999
You give away something to five people, in turn they "pay it forward" and do the same thing -- they post the note and give away something to five more people.
mom to Caleigh Grace
This is a neat idea!
Kayson 10-9-06 & Cohen 02-08-10