Finally!!

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125
Finally!!

I did these over a month ago, and can finally share them (part of a CT and she hadn't released the kit yet, I think she forgot about it because I emailed asking when the kit would be in the store and she sent an email the next day that it was now up.)

TFL! Smile I really like how the first one turned out, not so pleased with the second one.

K9Trainer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

I definitely love the colors on the first one...and that face...aww. The second one is good too Trina. TFS your great work.

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

I love both of them! beautiful!

Who's CT are you on? I tried to get on a CT but by the time i saw the call, it was closed. Sad Know anyone else that has a CT call?

slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

"InspiredHeartDesigns" wrote:

I love both of them! beautiful!

Who's CT are you on? I tried to get on a CT but by the time i saw the call, it was closed. Sad Know anyone else that has a CT call?

I am on 3 CT's -
Elegant Wordart by Bethany (Scrap Orchard)
Meredith Fenwick Designs (Two Peas in a Bucket)
Droopette (Digital-Crea) - this is the one for these 2 layouts

The best place to find out about calls is the Calls forum of digishoptalk.com - http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Also, if you have a favorite designer, find their blog and subscribe to it, wait for announcements of CT calls. Sites also have CT calls, Scrapartist just had one, and I think Digital Candy has one right now (I don't go there, tho, personal reasons, if you want to know, PM me).

Being on a CT is great, if you like the designer! I was on one 2 years ago and I didn't really like the products, so it felt more like work, but I love the ones I'm on right now. Bethany just gave us all an AMAZING Christmas present, in addition to all the free wordart we get! I totally wasn't expecting a Christmas present of any sort from her, so that was an added bonus.

wiltedrose314's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

great work as always!!!!1

mommys's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 11 months ago
Joined: 05/08/06
Posts: 6264

Cute.

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 07/26/07
Posts: 90

Beauitful job Trina! Both of them are gorgeous! The pic on the first one is just too cute. Smile

crazy j's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 hour ago
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162

those are beautiful ... very nice work

AshnBill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

Gorgeous as always!

captainswife's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/25/07
Posts: 2687

great work...love that color of the first one...i need some in paper lol

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

I am on 3 CT's -
Elegant Wordart by Bethany (Scrap Orchard)
Meredith Fenwick Designs (Two Peas in a Bucket)
Droopette (Digital-Crea) - this is the one for these 2 layouts

The best place to find out about calls is the Calls forum of digishoptalk.com - http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Also, if you have a favorite designer, find their blog and subscribe to it, wait for announcements of CT calls. Sites also have CT calls, Scrapartist just had one, and I think Digital Candy has one right now (I don't go there, tho, personal reasons, if you want to know, PM me).

Being on a CT is great, if you like the designer! I was on one 2 years ago and I didn't really like the products, so it felt more like work, but I love the ones I'm on right now. Bethany just gave us all an AMAZING Christmas present, in addition to all the free wordart we get! I totally wasn't expecting a Christmas present of any sort from her, so that was an added bonus.

thanks! are there specific qualifications they look for?

sewgirly's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/01/06
Posts: 1496

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

TFL! Smile I really like how the first one turned out, not so pleased with the second one.

I actually like the 2nd one alot! They both look great though.

melissa1983's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 01/29/07
Posts: 443

Great Work!

I love the colours on the first one and I really like the over LO on the second one

slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

"InspiredHeartDesigns" wrote:

thanks! are there specific qualifications they look for?

A lot of them it just depends on if they like your gallery, and if you're able to meet their qualifications - so many layouts a month, so they want to know what other CT's you're on to make sure you're not too busy. It's hard to get on one to start, but once you're on one, seems like it's easier to get on more.

MommyCB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

your work is always stunning! I adore that first layout!

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

A lot of them it just depends on if they like your gallery, and if you're able to meet their qualifications - so many layouts a month, so they want to know what other CT's you're on to make sure you're not too busy. It's hard to get on one to start, but once you're on one, seems like it's easier to get on more.

Where would I set up a gallery to show some of my work?

Sorry so many questions, this really interests me! Biggrin

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I love the first one too! So beautiful! I would never be able to wait so long to post my work if it was as beautiful as yours! Though I have lots of things ive done but dont have the time or energy to post my stuff Wink