Gift Tags

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106
Gift Tags

I made these on the computer. and am printing it as a 4x6 photo and then I will cut them into 3rds and use them as gift tags. Smile It's a picture of our stockings, just so you don't think it is a random picture Smile

mujul79's picture
Joined: 01/22/05
Posts: 1843

cute

slurpeegirl13's picture
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

Neat idea! I keep seeing tags in digi-scrap land and couldn't figure out how to use them - you just gave me a great idea!

K9Trainer's picture
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

Very cool! TFS

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

What a creative idea there Liz! Love them!

mnbarmy's picture
Joined: 06/13/07
Posts: 334

That is a really cute idea.

MommyMish's picture
Joined: 05/30/07
Posts: 1889

I really like it. Are you putting the names on before printing?

momma24/7's picture
Joined: 10/17/04
Posts: 752

Those are cute, man I wish I had thought of that, too late now maybe next year, tfs.

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"momma24/7" wrote:

Those are cute, man I wish I had thought of that, too late now maybe next year, tfs.

If you haven't put name tags on your gifts yet, it's not too late. i'm just having these printed at walgreens. they were done in an hour for .15/each 4x6.

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"MommyMish" wrote:

I really like it. Are you putting the names on before printing?

Nope i'm going to write the names on them, so they look more personalized.

momma24/7's picture
Joined: 10/17/04
Posts: 752

"InspiredHeartDesigns" wrote:

If you haven't put name tags on your gifts yet, it's not too late. i'm just having these printed at walgreens. they were done in an hour for .15/each 4x6.

I already have every gift wrapped and tagged!!! But I will keep this in my idea book I keep so I won't forget, it would be great for birthdays too.

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"momma24/7" wrote:

I already have every gift wrapped and tagged!!! But I will keep this in my idea book I keep so I won't forget, it would be great for birthdays too.

yep. After the holidays, I plan on making a bunch to just keep on hand. Smile

crazy j's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162

Those are great ... if you don't mind me asking, what is the cost of having those developed?

BabiesRBlessings's picture
Joined: 10/24/13
Posts: 1106

"crazy j" wrote:

Those are great ... if you don't mind me asking, what is the cost of having those developed?

I just have it printed as a regular 4x6 picture at walgreens....i think $0.15/each.