Hide and seeK LO UPDATE ON PAINTCHIPS POST 17 LOL

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779
Hide and seeK LO UPDATE ON PAINTCHIPS POST 17 LOL

I just finished this lo. It was fun to work with paint again. My ? is does the title sound better hide and seek or hide and GO seek??? I also might border the green heart with metallic red?

Photobucket

K9Trainer's picture
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

Simple yet adorable Tia! Really like the colors of that paint and paint board thingee. Smile NOt sure what it's called. Good job! TFS

Joined: 03/17/08
Posts: 1391

I like Hide and Seek, with no "go". Smile And I think the heart might show up a litte better backed in red, and it would tie it to the title since you added a splash of red there too. Cute LO! You have the best letter stickers and chipboard!!!

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"kel-02" wrote:

I like Hide and Seek, with no "go". Smile And I think the heart might show up a litte better backed in red, and it would tie it to the title since you added a splash of red there too. Cute LO! You have the best letter stickers and chipboard!!!

Thanks, you can't tell on the pic but the green chipboard is fuzzy felt! I love it. So where in Wi are you???

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I agree with what the others have said.

That is such an adorable page!

captainswife's picture
Joined: 11/25/07
Posts: 2687

oh so cute!! And I would say "hide and seek" but I've heard loads of people still call it hide and go seek so you're fine either way lol

Joined: 03/17/08
Posts: 1391

"tialee" wrote:

So where in Wi are you???

Actually I'm not in WI, nowhere even close! Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

I bet the fuzzy felt looks awesome in person!

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"kel-02" wrote:

Actually I'm not in WI, nowhere even close! Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

I bet the fuzzy felt looks awesome in person!

no, lol I always thought you were in WI. hmmmm, now I wonder where I got that from. bummer Sad

Oh and I know your name is Katie but the new siggy threw me off lol

Joined: 03/17/08
Posts: 1391

"tialee" wrote:

Oh and I know your name is Katie but the new siggy threw me off lol

I know, I just laughed when I saw Kelly...we were just talking on my bb about how the new name looks/sounds like kelly. I wish I thought of that before I had them change it for me! LOL. I meant K-E-L for my initial and my kids' initials. Oh, well! Lol

sweetalienchick's picture
Joined: 10/25/05
Posts: 2106

I love this page Biggrin simple and perfect! i love your style Tia! and yes I agree you have the best letters and chipboards and stuff Blum 3 and I think the heart would pop a bit more if it had some red too.

Andy1784's picture
Joined: 09/18/08
Posts: 1372

"kel-02" wrote:

I like Hide and Seek, with no "go". Smile And I think the heart might show up a litte better backed in red, and it would tie it to the title since you added a splash of red there too. Cute LO! You have the best letter stickers and chipboard!!!

Ditto what she said. Adorable photo too!

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

that's so cute, I love it!!!

me, I'm a fan of adding "go" but it's also really cute as is.

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

adorable! I wouldn't change the title...it's perfect. Yes, matting the heart in red would be the perfect last touch.

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"kel-02" wrote:

I know, I just laughed when I saw Kelly...we were just talking on my bb about how the new name looks/sounds like kelly. I wish I thought of that before I had them change it for me! LOL. I meant K-E-L for my initial and my kids' initials. Oh, well! Lol

That is so funny that you still knew I was talking about you when I put Kelly. I am glad you spelt it out for me cause I was like how is Katie kel???? I was so confused but now I get it LOL

auret's picture
Joined: 08/23/06
Posts: 1558

Way to use those "recycled" paint sample things! LOL

I love the way this one turned out! Nice job! I think your title is fine the way it is. Smile

Joined: 03/17/08
Posts: 1391

"tialee" wrote:

That is so funny that you still knew I was talking about you when I put Kelly. I am glad you spelt it out for me cause I was like how is Katie kel???? I was so confused but now I get it LOL

Haha, well at first I thought that you wanted to ask one of the actual Kellys about your title (adding go or not) and I felt silly for answering "their" question. Lol But as soon as I saw your other question I knew you meant me, and I knew why you typed Kelly! Smile

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"auret" wrote:

Way to use those "recycled" paint sample things! LOL

I love the way this one turned out! Nice job! I think your title is fine the way it is. Smile

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all we got some more and just the other day Jazz said MOMMMMMMMMMMM, when are we going to paint my room? I Was like what are you talking about. She goes remember at the store you said we needed those things to ask daddy first if we could paint. Poor thing ROFL I thought I told her I was kidding ROFL Now she gets it and everytime we are there she is like mom can we get those things???

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"kel-02" wrote:

Haha, well at first I thought that you wanted to ask one of the actual Kellys about your title (adding go or not) and I felt silly for answering "their" question. Lol But as soon as I saw your other question I knew you meant me, and I knew why you typed Kelly! Smile

LOL thats funny! Okay so now I have to know where are you from??? Does it atleast have a W in the state name? I am so confused cause when you joined I always thought you, KATIE P, LOL were from Wi.

Joined: 03/17/08
Posts: 1391

Nope, no W where I'm from! I live in PA.

slurpeegirl13's picture
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

I love this!!!! Into my lift folder ... I think the title is right how you have it, and the red around the heart would be neat - tie in the star for the title, but I don't think it's 'neccessary', the page is perfect the way it is!

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

"tialee" wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all we got some more and just the other day Jazz said MOMMMMMMMMMMM, when are we going to paint my room? I Was like what are you talking about. She goes remember at the store you said we needed those things to ask daddy first if we could paint. Poor thing ROFL I thought I told her I was kidding ROFL Now she gets it and everytime we are there she is like mom can we get those things???

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey3.14's picture
Joined: 04/07/12
Posts: 2094

I agree that the heart could definitely use something, although what I don't know but it does almost blend in. I didn't notice it the first time I looked. I had to go back to see what these ladies were talking about.

I love the use of paint chips. Poor baby girl. Let her paint her room.