This menu board has been in progress for months. I bought the frame probably early last year. I painted it this summer when the house was repainted. It matches my sewing desk (which I had repainted at the same time) along with the shelf brackets it's hanging between.
I finally got it done this week. It took a LOT longer than I thought, mainly because I only had small bits of time to do it, and I wanted everything lined up and even. I have to laugh because the decorative parts of it are all wrong. I should have turned them so that they match the baskets on the shelf above. (A big thanks to Angie's DH who made the cut file for me a while back). I used permanent adhesive so I can't peel them off and rotate them. Oh, well.
Anyhow, it's done and now my family is asking when I will update it with a menu. I just got it hung on Thursday, so I will put this coming week's menu on it tomorrow, once I figure out what I'm making. I'm very happy to have this done, and I hope to get a couple of layouts done this week.