Have any of you used the pens? I got this on a e-mail newsletter from Cricut and now I want to try it! I saw the pens in the store and was wondering what you did with them.
TIPS TREASURE CHEST - Basic Guidelines for drawing with Cricut
Here are some basic guidelines on how to draw with your Cricut machine:
1. Load marker into the black arms (right where you would usually place the green blade assembly).
2. Load paper. It is important that paper is lined up with the top right corner of the mat, and be sure you start your drawing there if you intend to cut the image out later.
3. Choose and draw the image(s) with the markers by pressing CUT. (Just as an added reference: type out the entire phrase all at once instead of individual letters.)
4. Once your Cricut is done drawing the image, switch out the marker for the blade assembly (without unloading your paper or turning off the machine).
5. Now press the Load Paper button. This will take you back to the beginning of the paper where you first started drawing.
6. Press the Repeat Last button. It will enter in the same characters that you have just drawn.
7. Press the CUT button. It will cut out the image directly over the color outline.