I scraplifted Tia! (plus 1 other)

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125
I scraplifted Tia! (plus 1 other)

2 New ones - I've had to sit on them, but the kit is out tomorrow so now I can post Smile

This one is a scraplift of a layout Tia did during the VC - I just loved the scallopped circle, I had to try it myself!

And this is one of Kaitlyn playing with what the Easter Bunny brought her Smile That Easter bunny really knew what she'd like! Wink

TFL! Smile

AshnBill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 11/06/06
Posts: 5333

cute! i love how you did the "good pick, easter bunny" as sort of another accent to your page. so so so cute!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 09/01/04
Posts: 1436

Those are great and I am totally gonna lift the Easter Chair layout. I love the way you did the title.

captainswife's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/25/07
Posts: 2687

great work as always!:D

tialee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

I love them both but I can't take credit for that, all the iea's were yours unlike when i scraplifted you and copied it all lol! Great pages as always and I added the big girl chair one to my lift folder!

slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

"tialee" wrote:

I love them both but I can't take credit for that, all the iea's were yours unlike when i scraplifted you and copied it all lol! Great pages as always and I added the big girl chair one to my lift folder!

I totally disagree! LOL I never would have done a layout in that shape if it weren't for yours- and I had yours open the entire time trying to copy it Blum 3 I just roated it Smile

coolmama72's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

cute!!!! love the first one, the accents are perfect! and I really dig the circle letters on the second. Wink

MommyMish's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 05/30/07
Posts: 1889

I love them! They turned out great.

Now we need Tia to scraplift the scraplift. Make it a pass it on scraplifting. Smile

K9Trainer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

Wow!! Love them both Trina! What a cute chair too. TFS

wiltedrose314's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

great pages... adorable as always!!!!!

Breen31806's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 09/05/06
Posts: 1172

Those are great! I really love the second one. But I also like the scalloped paper too.

tialee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

I totally disagree! LOL I never would have done a layout in that shape if it weren't for yours- and I had yours open the entire time trying to copy it Blum 3 I just roated it Smile

Ohhhhhhhhh okay now I see it!!!! YAY , you did lift me!!!!!!:D

slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

"tialee" wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh okay now I see it!!!! YAY , you did lift me!!!!!!:D

Even though I spelt Rotated wrong? LOL You probably know what I meant Smile

tialee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

"slurpeegirl13" wrote:

Even though I spelt Rotated wrong? LOL You probably know what I meant Smile

thats okay I spell things wrong all the time and just leave it cause I am a slow typer lol

slurpeegirl13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

"tialee" wrote:

thats okay I spell things wrong all the time and just leave it cause I am a slow typer lol

I'm a good speller .. not as good a typist lol. I type really fast, which is how I miss letters all the time (I type more than 100 wpm).