This page took me all week because I struggled with the butterflies. I made a bunch of others, all cut out of transparency paper. I painted some with acrylic paint but was not happy with them at all. The ones I used are colored with stamp ink and then I used the shadow cutout with the corresponding color cardstock so that 1. the ink went on the cardstock and not the patterned paper and 2. so I had some additional color blending into the butterflies. So I had to let my butterflies dry while I figured out which to use (the inked ones never dried, I accidentally took the ink off the green one so I had to reink it today). The purple letters show up better in person than in the picture (right page).
Anyhow, I'm actually caught up on her book now, as her 4 year pictures are still on the wall, along with any others that may end up in this book. Whew!