Months 5 & 6

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852
Months 5 & 6

here are the pages for months 5 & 6 for my kiddo. The one for month 5 turned out to be one of those pages that I just want to shoot myself over. I could not get it right to save my life and it just got to where I refused to spend another minute on it so here it is. The 6th month one I am pretty pleased with and it just threw itself together. Why can't they all be like that?
Anyway, TFL!!

K9Trainer's picture
Joined: 09/25/06
Posts: 4065

I actually like the 5 month one better. They are both really good though. TFS

MommyCB's picture
Joined: 05/04/06
Posts: 7623

Both pages are amazing! I really love the tabs on the first one. You are so creative. Everytime you post a page I get another good idea to lift. Biggrin And I really like your arrow and journal cloud style.
And you design on the second layout is perfect! Something for my lift folder.

"Kelleanne" wrote:

here are the pages for months 5 & 6 for my kiddo. The one for month 5 turned out to be one of those pages that I just want to shoot myself over. I could not get it right to save my life and it just got to where I refused to spend another minute on it so here it is. The 6th month one I am pretty pleased with and it just threw itself together. Why can't they all be like that?
Anyway, TFL!!

I totally know what you mean!!! Often the pages I spend the most time with are the ones I like the least and get sick of. The ones I throw together in a snap are always my favorites . :rolleyes:

coolmama72's picture
Joined: 10/20/01
Posts: 8185

oh, I think the 5 month is neat - I like the stats on it. Wink

and 6 months is adorable!!!!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

"K9Trainer" wrote:

I actually like the 5 month one better. They are both really good though. TFS

I agree! I love the tabs on the 5 mo. LO.

tialee's picture
Joined: 10/29/07
Posts: 2779

You are really getting me addicted to stars! I love them both.

crazy j's picture
Joined: 10/08/07
Posts: 1162

i love, love, love them both. your LOs are always so creative and special.

scrapangel's picture
Joined: 10/05/07
Posts: 807

Great pages. I agree that I love the tabs on the 5 month one. Keep them coming.

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Yup! I'm stealing the tab idea!

I think that they both look great!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I wanted to let you know that I got the tab idea from pagemaps.com. I use that site alot for inspiration on my pages.

wiltedrose314's picture
Joined: 07/24/07
Posts: 1500

i LOVE the 5th month one!

auret's picture
Joined: 08/23/06
Posts: 1558

"Kelleanne" wrote:

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I wanted to let you know that I got the tab idea from pagemaps.com. I use that site alot for inspiration on my pages.

I'm totally addicted to that site too! I blame Gwen for the addiction ... since she mentioned it in the sketch challenge, I think I've used it on all my pages since then! LOL

I love BOTH pages! I love the wide eyed look you caught in the first pic. And your second one is very nice to look at. Smile

sadieruth's picture
Joined: 06/09/05
Posts: 6219

I LOVE the tabs on the first one. I don't know what you don't like about it. You always do an amazing job!

Love the photos in the 2nd one. From the side he looks a lot like Tristan IMO. The bow and papers are great!

jd6405's picture
Joined: 09/17/06
Posts: 1278

Nice LOs!!!!! And what a cutie he is!

captainswife's picture
Joined: 11/25/07
Posts: 2687

those are great ...and what a little cutie he is Biggrin

slurpeegirl13's picture
Joined: 02/26/07
Posts: 4125

I know what you mean about throwing them together and liking it - those are the ones I seem to like the most Smile I really love the 6 month one, the photo is just adorable!!!